This versatile recipe can be whipped up at a moment's notice with on-hand ingredients. It's so easy that kids will enjoy helping prepare it, too. —Jennifer Andrzejewski, Grizzly Flats, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 4 slices deli ham (3/4 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Spread cut sides of muffins with pesto; layer with ham and peppers. Sprinkle with cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 294 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 1003mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.