VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/4 cup prepared vinaigrette
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- In a large bowl, combine greens, tomatoes, feta cheese and olives. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Slice chicken; serve with salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Grilled Chicken & Greens in Taste of Home April/May 2013
Reviews forMediterranean Grilled Chicken & Greens
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2016
"Wow! Can't wait to try it! Sounds wonderful. ??"