I just love these rollups. They are so easy to make and are quite tasty too. Sometimes I just enjoy them as is, without the sauce. —Donna Lindecamp, Morganton, North Carolina
Recommended: 30-Minute Chicken Breast Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and finely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, feta cheese, green onions and pesto until blended. Spread 1/4 cup mixture over each tortilla; top with red peppers and roll up tightly.
- Place 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through. Cut into thirds. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream and chives. Serve with rolls. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Mediterranean Artichoke and Red Pepper Roll-Ups in Taste of Home A+ Recipes from Schools Across America 2013, p48