- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Add macaroni and mix well. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer or until macaroni is tender. Garnish with cheese if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Reviews forMeaty Tomato Soup
"I love this soup and so does my family.Plus it's low-calorie but also very filling. Only 5 points plus points on Weight Watchers."
"This is another TOH recipe I've made many times. I realize it's not a low-fat idea, but I love putting a little sour cream on my spoon and then some soup. Yum!"
"Hearty soup, added a more vegetables: carrots, squash and celery"