White corn adds sweetness and salsa brings a little zip to this hearty meat-and-bean blends. "The recipe became an instant family favorite after my daughter served it at a birthday party," confirms Bobbe Hart of Holyoke, Massachusetts. "I's a snap to make, and guests gobble it up just as fast."
Recommended: 30 Junk Food Copycat Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen white corn, thawed
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- Tortilla chips
- In a nonstick skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a serving bowl, combine the turkey, beans, corn and salsa. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Meaty Salsa Dip in Light & Tasty October/November 2002, p5