- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 envelope chili seasoning mix
- Corn chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomato paste, cream cheese and chili seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker or chafing dish to keep warm. Serve with corn chips.