Meaty Chili Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 envelope chili seasoning mix
- Corn chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomato paste, cream cheese and chili seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker or chafing dish to keep warm. Serve with corn chips.
Dec 18, 2007
I had a small amount of chili left tonight, not enough for two servings. Tomorrow, I'll add a small amount of cream cheese, serve it over lettuce, and call it taco salad with corn chips. Thanks for this recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.