Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a large saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in butter until tender. Add mushrooms; cook for 1 minute. Stir in flour and salt until blended. Gradually add the milk and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat; add the meatballs and sour cream. Heat through (do not boil). Serve over noodles.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 23, 2016
Very good. I made my own meat balls and used wild mushrooms. I added a little symbol. I would make this again. A net. VFE
Jan 28, 2010
Very good and very easy. Great for a quick to make dinner.