WITH this recipe, we can have a hearty meat loaf dinner without leftovers. That delights both my husband and me. He never liked the creative ways I used up leftover meat loaf! -Dorothy Hunt, Waltham, Massachusetts
Recommended: 16 Ways to Use Up Leftover Mashed Potatoes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into a large patty.
- Place in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 3 minutes. Serve with ketchup. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Meat Loaf Pattie in Reminisce July/August 2000, p49
Reviews forMeat Loaf Patty
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2012
"It's a weekly request in my household."
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2012
"This is a quick & tasty pattie. The seasonings were just right & my husband & I will make this again."