- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into a large patty.
- Place in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 3 minutes. Serve with ketchup. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forMeat Loaf Patty
"It's a weekly request in my household."
"This is a quick & tasty pattie. The seasonings were just right & my husband & I will make this again."