Meat 'n' Veggie Pockets Recipe
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 4 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices process American cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cucumber, onion, olives and salad dressing. Fill pita halves with the ham, turkey and cheese; top with cucumber mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
2 filled pita halves: 479 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 2342mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Meat 'n' Veggie Pockets