- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (11 ounces) salsa
- 5 cups cooked medium egg noodles
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese or blend of cheddar, Monterey Jack and American cheese
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a slow cooker. Top with the green pepper, corn and mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour salsa over mushrooms. Top with noodles. Pour tomatoes and water over all. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forMeal-In-One Casserole
"We did not care for this at all. It was easy to prepare though."
"5 cups cooked medium egg noodles"
"do you have to cook the noodles first???"