Meal In A Mug
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (21 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope sloppy joe mix
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add water, pork and beans, tomatoes and sloppy joe mix. Bring to a boil; add macaroni and reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until the macaroni is almost cooked. Pour into thermoses.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 208 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 695mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 15g protein.
Jun 17, 2015
love this recipe. have found that some varieties of pork and beans break down quickly, so I bring everything to a boil except the beans and the macaroni. then add macaroni and half the beans. I add the rest of the beans when the macaroni is almost cooked.
Nov 3, 2010
My family loves this recipe. We make it a lot especially in the winter. It is also super easy to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.