Matt's Mexican Pizza Recipe
My brother and I have fond childhood memories of Saturday morning breakfasts on our Minnesota farm. It was big production, with everyone involved. That's where we developed our love of cooking.—Matt Walter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1. Place one tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Layer with half of the pepperoni, tomatoes, salsa, olives and cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Top with half of the lettuce. Make a second pizza with the remaining ingredients. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 719 calories, 44g fat (20g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 2054mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 11g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Matt's Mexican Pizza
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC