Matt’s Mexican Pizza
My brother and I have fond childhood memories of Saturday morning breakfasts on our Minnesota farm. It was big production, with everyone involved. That's where we developed our love of cooking.—Matt Walter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Place one tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Layer with half of the pepperoni, tomatoes, salsa, olives and cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Top with half of the lettuce. Make a second pizza with the remaining ingredients.