- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1/4 teaspoon culinary lemon oil
- 2 tablespoons matcha (green tea powder)
- 1 cup crumbled sesame rice crackers
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment; set aside.
- In a double boiler or metal bowl over hot water, melt baking chips and lemon oil until 2/3 chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir until smooth. Stir in matcha powder; fold in crumbled rice crackers. Spread into prepared pan (pan will not be full). Refrigerate until firm, 15-20 minutes. Break or cut into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
1 ounce: 134 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.