Maryland Deviled Eggs
Freshen up the usual deviled eggs with a dash of seafood seasoning. They'll leave guests wondering what the secret ingredient is! —Shana Moe, Sharptown, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 24 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- Additional seafood seasoning
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice and seafood seasoning. Spoon or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with additional seafood seasoning. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Originally published as Different Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.