Maryland Deviled Eggs
Freshen up the usual deviled eggs with a dash of seafood seasoning. They'll leave guests wondering what the secret ingredient is! —Shana Moe, Sharptown, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 24 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- Additional seafood seasoning
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice and seafood seasoning. Spoon or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with additional seafood seasoning. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.