Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. If desired, serve with additional whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 piece (calculated without additional whipped topping): 280 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Nov 19, 2018
Made this exactly as written. I thought there was too much ginger in it and not enough pumpkin. I made this prior to Thanksgiving, don't like to have untested recipes for the big dinner and glad I did so I can try to adjust the spices a bit. The texture was very good and hopefully it will be a winner with maybe using pumpkin pie spice instead.
Apr 26, 2018
This is a light and delicious dessert. I made it one year in place of pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.
Nov 23, 2017
Very easy to make and vert rich. Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup to take it over the top
Jan 12, 2017
This was awesome!!! I did add cream cheese and pumpkin pie spice and it came out great! My husband is begging me to make a huge PAN of this wonderful God given creation lol. Thanks for this recipe!
Nov 19, 2015
I made this and it is soooooooooo easy, I thought the spice was a bit strong but my husband was all over it, next time I will use, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves, but this recipe is a keeper for sure
Nov 19, 2015
I made this for our potluck dinner Wednesday. It was a big hit. I had so many compliments on how good it is. Plus you don't have to bake it. It was delicious. There were not any leftovers. I will make this for one of my Thanksgiving desserts.
Nov 14, 2015
I don't know what went wrong but it was terrible. Must say I don't usually have a bomb as this one but I'm not even going to try again.
Nov 11, 2015
cchiado the recipe calls for a cup of pumpkin, not a can.
Nov 10, 2015
What size can of pumpkin?
Sep 30, 2015
Yum! This is so decadent, I could eat the whole pie in one sitting! (Although, my husband and sons would be fighting me for it! Will definitely make again.