Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. If desired, serve with additional whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 piece (calculated without additional whipped topping): 280 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Apr 26, 2018
This is a light and delicious dessert. I made it one year in place of pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.
Nov 23, 2017
Very easy to make and vert rich. Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup to take it over the top
Jan 12, 2017
This was awesome!!! I did add cream cheese and pumpkin pie spice and it came out great! My husband is begging me to make a huge PAN of this wonderful God given creation lol. Thanks for this recipe!
Nov 19, 2015
I made this and it is soooooooooo easy, I thought the spice was a bit strong but my husband was all over it, next time I will use, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves, but this recipe is a keeper for sure
Nov 19, 2015
I made this for our potluck dinner Wednesday. It was a big hit. I had so many compliments on how good it is. Plus you don't have to bake it. It was delicious. There were not any leftovers. I will make this for one of my Thanksgiving desserts.
Nov 14, 2015
I don't know what went wrong but it was terrible. Must say I don't usually have a bomb as this one but I'm not even going to try again.
Nov 11, 2015
cchiado the recipe calls for a cup of pumpkin, not a can.
Nov 10, 2015
What size can of pumpkin?
Sep 30, 2015
Yum! This is so decadent, I could eat the whole pie in one sitting! (Although, my husband and sons would be fighting me for it! Will definitely make again.
Oct 28, 2014
I'm not a pumpkin fan but this recipe sounded so good I couldn't pass it but. Even my picky young boys loved this one. It will be at out next few holiday meals!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.