Rich and creamy chocolate covers chewy marshmallows and crunchy nuts in this fantastic fudge. It disappears quickly from my holiday candy tray.—Jan Lutz, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Recommended: Our Best Fudge Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter. Sprinkle marshmallows and pecans into pan.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the milk chocolate, German chocolate and remaining butter. Cook over low heat until smooth, stirring frequently. Pour over marshmallows and pecans. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift candy out of pan. Discard foil; cut candy into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 pounds.
Originally published as Marshmallow Pecan Fudge in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p127