Marshmallow Fudge Topping
My sister and I have both served this for family gatherings and we've always received compliments. Not only is it great over ice cream, it's also tasty with fresh fruit or pound cake.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 1/3 cup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Ice cream
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk and cocoa. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Cool for 5 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Serve warm over ice cream.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 158 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Marshmallow Fudge Topping in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.