- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 large fresh plums, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mash and strain raspberries, reserving juice. Discard seeds. In a bowl, combine the orange juice, sugar and raspberry juice; set aside.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread fruit and marshmallows. Combine lemon juice and honey; brush over fruit. Grill kabobs over indirect medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until marshmallows are golden. Serve with raspberry sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMarshmallow Fruit Kabobs
"The idea of the fruit and marshmallows on the kabobs was fun. The kids liked it, but unfortunately I didn't care for the raspberry dipping sauce and the marshmellows cooked (and melted) way too fast so some of the fruit was still not grilled up. My BBQ is old school, so when it's on, it's on and I can't adjust for different heat settings. It might be fun to try over a campfire as a smores alternative."