Marlene's Hash Brown Supreme Recipe
As a cook in a restaurant, I'm always searching for new recipes. One day I came up with this new breakfast item and served it to some of our "regulars". they declared it a success, and it has since been added to the menu.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup diced green pepper
- 1/3 cup diced tomato
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. In a medium nonstick skillet, melt butter. Add the next six ingredients; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until potatoes are browned. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook over low heat for 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1-2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 359 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 750mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Marlene's Hash Brown Supreme
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC