Mark's Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 pound small fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes, stirring once. Cool to room temperature. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 69 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Mark's Marinated Mushrooms
"Great recipe, easy to make."
"This has been one of my favorite Taste of Home recipes for years."
"I made these for a family gathering. They were the first to go and everyone was asking for the recipe!"
"These are so simple and so good! I have made them with minced garlic and italian herbs or other additives to suit my mood. I make these often. Thank you for this recipe."