- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cubed
- 1 medium cucumber, cubed
- 1 each medium sweet yellow, red and green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forMarinated Veggie Salad
"So easy and delicious! I even added some extras: small bunch of broccoli, 1 thickly shredded carrot (the side of the shredder you never use), freshly shredded parmesan cheese, and I replaced a small handful of black olives with Greek kalamata olives."
"thank you very much on this recipe it help me to prepare on my diet list...good luck"
"I made this with fat free Italian dressing. It is very refreshing! Thanks for sharing!"