- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) cut green beans, drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) wax beans, drained
- 1 jar (10 ounces) small pimiento-stuffed olives
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped (about 2 pounds)
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.
3/4 cup: 143 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 816mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.