These moist grilled tenderloins marinate overnight in a savory teriyaki and soy sauce mixture. "I had used this recipe for years on pork tenderloin and decided to give turkey a try," says Linda Gregg of Spartanburg, South Carolina.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pounds turkey tenderloins
- In a 2-cup measuring cup, combine the first 11 ingredients. Pour 2/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade. Before starting the grill, coat grill rack with cooking spray. Drain and discard marinade from turkey. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 7-9 minutes; baste with reserved marinade. Turn and grill 7-9 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Turkey Tenderloins in Light & Tasty June/July 2004, p47