Marinated Tenderloin Fondue Recipe
When I was a kid in the 1970's, Mom made fondue a lot. She served this meaty version every New Year's Day. Now I carry on that fun tradition with my own family.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound each pork and beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 to 3 cups vegetable oil
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Pour into two large resealable plastic bags; add pork to one bag and beef to the other. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally. Drain and discard marinade. Pat meat dry with paper towels. Heat oil in a fondue pot to 375°. Use fondue forks to cook meat in oil until pork juices run clear and beef reaches desired doneness. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Tenderloin Fondue
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2010
"excellent, had for new year's day fondue party"
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC