Marinated Rosemary Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, water, brown sugar and rosemary; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the chops in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts7 ounce-weight: 281 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 39g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.
Oct 10, 2014
***I use minced FRESH rosemary (several tablespoons) to up the rosemary anti for this dish. As with anything that uses sugar, just be careful it doesn't burn. I gave the recipe a 4 based on the use of a small amount of dried rosemary listed in the original recipe. My way is a 5!!!!
Jan 9, 2014
I was rather disappointed in this recipe. As it baked it the oven it smelled wonderful! But as I took that first bite, second and third bite; all we could taste was the teriyaki sauce and sugar. We couldn't even taste the rosemary or the pork. Sadly; this won't be a recipe to keep or to share.
Apr 23, 2012
These were really good. I marinated for 24 hours and served them with roasted parmesan potatoes and homemade bread sticks with poppy seeds.