Marinated Rosemary Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, water, brown sugar and rosemary; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the chops in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts7 ounce-weight: 281 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 39g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.
Oct 10, 2014
***I use minced FRESH rosemary (several tablespoons) to up the rosemary anti for this dish. As with anything that uses sugar, just be careful it doesn't burn. I gave the recipe a 4 based on the use of a small amount of dried rosemary listed in the original recipe. My way is a 5!!!!
Jan 9, 2014
I was rather disappointed in this recipe. As it baked it the oven it smelled wonderful! But as I took that first bite, second and third bite; all we could taste was the teriyaki sauce and sugar. We couldn't even taste the rosemary or the pork. Sadly; this won't be a recipe to keep or to share.
Apr 23, 2012
These were really good. I marinated for 24 hours and served them with roasted parmesan potatoes and homemade bread sticks with poppy seeds.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.