- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 4 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 pounds), cut up and skin removed
- In a measuring cup, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, garlic and rosemary. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade from chicken.
- Place chicken in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. microwave-safe dish. Cover loosely and microwave on high for 6 minutes, rotating once.
- Immediately grill chicken, covered, over indirect medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn; grill 8-10 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMarinated Rosemary Chicken
"this is my favorite chicken recipe.it can be baked in the oven also"
"Tastes fabulous! We skipped microwave step and just grilled chicken leg quarters. Grilled for about 45 minutes. Absolutely everyone loved it!"
"I discarded the microwave step and went straight to the grill, it was delicious!"
"Couldn't this recipe be baked, too? I don't have a grill and microwaving can toughen meat.Thanks, [email protected]"