Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Nothing could be more convenient when you're entertaining than this recipe. Marinate the pork for a few hours, bake, then pull together the side dishes. —Alyce Wyman, Pembina, North Dakota
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- In a large resealable bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add the pork; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Drain and discard marinade.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. Place tenderloins in pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.