Marinated Pork Mixed Grill
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch strips
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch strips
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 peppercorn pork tenderloin (1 pound), halved lengthwise
- 1 loaf (10 ounces) frozen garlic bread
- Additional balsamic vinaigrette, optional
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables and vinaigrette. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat 4 minutes. Turn; add vegetables. Grill 4-5 minutes longer or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Remove pork from grill; tent with foil.
- Place garlic bread on grill rack, cut side up. Turn vegetables; grill, covered, over medium heat 4-6 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender, garlic bread is heated through and bottom is toasted.
- Cut tenderloin and garlic bread into serving-size pieces. Serve with vegetables and, if desired, additional vinaigrette.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 29, 2015
Nice meal!! Cooked this during the week and was able to put it on the table in a little time. I didn't add the garlic bread, just didn't think we needed it. The veggies took a little longer than the recipe stated, but other than that, everything was perfect.