- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 3/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, salad dressing, pineapple juice and soy sauce. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, dip a paper towel in cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forMarinated Pork Medallions
"Excellent recipe and very quick to put on the table for a bbq."
"This was wonderful!!!! We used the basting as a dipping sauce and it was just heavenly! We will definitely make this again!"
"This recipe is delicious. The pork was so moist and tender. Will definitely make this again."
"I made this meal last night and my husband and I enjoyed it. The sauce was different; don't know if I'd to make again. I will definitely cut down on the lemon pepper and lemon juice. It takes away from the pork taste too much."
"This was just fantastic and so easy!! I just threw it in the oven instead of grilling. Definately a keeper!!"
"karenhamilton - you could use a grill pan"
"Just use a nice, hot grill pan and follow the rest of the instructions as written."
"I don't grill. How would I convert to oven or stove top?"
"Awesome!!! The entire family loved this."
"Really good sauce! My whole family liked it!"