I always come home with an empty container when I bring this dish to a partym and I've used the recipe for years. It can be made ahead to free up time later. I serve it with pretty party picks for a festive, holiday look. —Peggy Cairo, Kenosha, Wisconsin
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add cheese cubes. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish; serve with toothpicks. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Mozzarella in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p36
Reviews for Marinated Mozzarella
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review