Marinated Lamb Chops Recipe
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 lamb loin chops (3 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add lamb chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade and onion. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
2 each: 164 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Marinated Lamb Chops
"I have never had lamb before so I decided to try this recipe. It was so easy and fast to cook. My grandkids really liked them and Papa ate 5 chops down to the bone so they must have been good. I did cook them well done and they were still nice and tender."
"I also use Italian salad dressing ,refrigerate in covered container I do overnight but don't have to I my gosh it's sooo good that way then we barbaque"
"wonderful tasting and so light"
"I have made this recipe a lot. It is easy and is good when you have company. Very tasty and tender."