- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 lamb loin chops (3 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add the lamb chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade and onion.
- Grill chops, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMarinated Lamb Chops
"I have never had lamb before so I decided to try this recipe. It was so easy and fast to cook. My grandkids really liked them and Papa ate 5 chops down to the bone so they must have been good. I did cook them well done and they were still nice and tender."
"I also use Italian salad dressing ,refrigerate in covered container I do overnight but don't have to I my gosh it's sooo good that way then we barbaque"
"wonderful tasting and so light"
"I have made this recipe a lot. It is easy and is good when you have company. Very tasty and tender."