- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 1/4 pound hard salami, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1 block (4 ounces) provolone cheese, cubed
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; add salami, pepperoni, cheese, vegetables and olives. Add salad dressing, oregano and pepper; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews forMarinated Italian Pasta Salad
"Super easy. It's even better with Ken's Steakhouse Lite Cesar dressing. Make it the night before. Toss some banana peppers on there before serving. It's beautiful and is quite tasty. The bowl was clean after the party!"
"This is one of my favorite go-to recipes for potlucks and picnics!"
"garbonzo beans etc"