Marinated Grilled Vegetable Medley
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 baby eggplants or 1 medium eggplant, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 small yellow summer squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add eggplant, squash and peas. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place vegetables in a grill basket or disposable foil pan with slits cut in the bottom. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
Editor's NoteLook for herbes de Provence in the spice aisle.
Aug 21, 2011
I really liked this marinade. So many of the vegetable marinades seem to have an Italian dressing (oil and vinegar) base. It was great having the Worcestershire and mustard. Nice zip. Used red & green peppers, red onion, and mushrooms. Will make it again.
Jun 7, 2010
YUM!! The marinade and grilling instructions is what I used. We had asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, green beans and sugar snap peas. The marinade really brought out the veggies flavors. I will use this with eggplant since I love it and most of my gang doesn't. They all ate the zucchini with this marinade, even those who despise zucchini!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.