VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds beef ribeye steaks
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper. Add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). May be frozen for up to 3 months. Yield: 2-4 servings and about 1-1/4 pounds leftover steak.
Originally published as Grilled Ribeye Steaks in Taste of Home Freezer Pleasers 2009, p187
Reviews forMarinated Grilled Ribeye Steaks
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2015
"Really great flavor"
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2014
"Delicious! Very flavorful!"