- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first 15 ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- If grilling the pork, coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMarinated Grilled Pork Chops
"Oh so good! We reserved the marinade for basting, but then forgot to use it as we were grilling. We used it as a dipping sauce instead and loved it!~ Theresa"
"I made these last night and they were fabulous! I did not have tomato juice on hand, so I drained the juice off of some salsa. I did not reserve any marinade (forgot) but they were still moist and so flavorful (marinated for 24 hours in refrigerator)."
"Made this Sunday, and everyone loved it! There were no leftovers and it was moist, and the explosion of flavors in your mouth made you want more. Served with fresh green beans and cowboy beans. Definitely will make again, can't think of anything to change because it came out perfect. Broiled for 5 minutes a side in the broiler."