Marinated Chicken Fajitas
For zippy meal, give Eleanor Martens' stir-fry idea a try. "It's quick and easy," she confirms from Rosenort, Manitoba.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 each medium green , sweet red and yellow pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 small onions, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside 2 tablespoons. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, peppers and onions. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken and vegetables in reserved marinade for 3-4 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Spoon onto tortillas. Top with sour cream and salsa. Roll up.