VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (12 ounces) beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside 3/4 cup for basting. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°), basting with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Beef Tenderloins in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p24
Reviews forMarinated Beef Tenderloins
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2010
"Excellent marinade! I made it without the green onions and teriyaki sauce."
Reviewed May. 6, 2009