Marinated Antipasto Platter
“It’s really hard to stop eating this!” our testers said after trying this addicting, full-flavored medley. —Shirley Foltz, Dexter, Kansas
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + marinating
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2/3 cup pitted Greek olives
- 2/3 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add the cheese, olives and mushrooms; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain marinade; reserving 2 tablespoons. Thread salami onto toothpicks. Arrange on a large platter; drizzle with reserved marinade. Arrange cheese mixture around salami.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 155 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 638mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Marinated Antipasto Platter in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011
Aug 24, 2011
Served a platter before a chicken barbecue outdoors and it was a big hit.
Jan 22, 2011
I wondered how this would go over. People loved it! For some reason my guests didn't like the mushrooms...they picked out all those.