Marinated Antipasto Platter
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + marinating
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2/3 cup pitted Greek olives
- 2/3 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add the cheese, olives and mushrooms; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain marinade; reserving 2 tablespoons. Thread salami onto toothpicks. Arrange on a large platter; drizzle with reserved marinade. Arrange cheese mixture around salami.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 155 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 638mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Aug 24, 2011
Served a platter before a chicken barbecue outdoors and it was a big hit.
Jan 22, 2011
I wondered how this would go over. People loved it! For some reason my guests didn't like the mushrooms...they picked out all those.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.