Marinated Antipasto Medley
Each year at Christmas time, the faculty and staff at my school has a Goodies Day where we bring all manner of tasty things to share with everyone. These marinated bites were gone even before the first lunch period! I like to make up this recipe the night before so it will be ready in the morning for all of those hungry teachers and staff seeking something to nibble on before lunch.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 8 ounces Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 jar (10 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) cocktail onions, drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 6 ounces pepperoni, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Stir before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 305 calories, 27g fat (9g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 1398mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Marvelous Marinated Medley in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.