Marigold Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh savory
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh marigold petals
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in the chives, savory and marigold petals. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 160 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Sep 21, 2011
did U realize that some varieties of marigolds are POISONOUS! Be extremely careful & be sure that you research it THOROUGHLY before you think about doing this recipe. I'm surprised TOH hasn't said something!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.