Marie’s Chicken Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2-1/2 to 3 pounds), cut up
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Dip chicken pieces in butter. Combine remaining ingredients; dip chicken into this crumb mixture. Place on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle any remaining butter over chicken. Bake at 375° for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is done.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 352 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 4, 2012
Easy and delicious. Plus it has my name in it so thats why I had to try it and am glad I did :)
Jul 12, 2010
Very good! Eaters are always intrigued with the sesame seeds, which really do impart a wonderful flavor.