Maple Zucchini Cake
The preparation of this special pan cake is so simple. I've been making this recipe for my family for years.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Prepared cream cheese frosting
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients; beat on medium speed for 1-2 minutes or until well blended. Fold on walnuts and raisins.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Frost with cream cheese frosting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 316 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Maple Zucchini Cake in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.