Maple Zucchini Cake
The preparation of this special pan cake is so simple. I've been making this recipe for my family for years.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Prepared cream cheese frosting
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients; beat on medium speed for 1-2 minutes or until well blended. Fold on walnuts and raisins.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Frost with cream cheese frosting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 316 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Maple Zucchini Cake in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2004