Maple Sugar Pumpkin Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), unbaked
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Pour into the pie shell. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° and continue baking for about 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate. Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 308 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 3, 2019
We really liked this twist on a classic pie
Nov 3, 2018
I wonder if I could use maple flavored Fiber Yum? It has 10 calories per teaspoon, 5 g carbs, and 5 g fiber.
Nov 22, 2017
Really good recipe other than being way to sweet! Next time I will cut the sugar in about 1/2 when using real maple syrup!
Nov 8, 2016
yummy will make again
Oct 26, 2016
Absolutely delicious, best of all no sweetened condensed milk! Thanks for sharing.
Nov 5, 2015
I am a Vermonter, and wish I could make my own male syrup :)Great recipe! it gives the pumpkin a rustic flavor.
Nov 30, 2014
I liked the hint of maple flavor. The consistency was a bit different than my normal pie. It was softer but it did melt in your mouth.
Nov 28, 2014
Delicious twist on a classic!
Nov 12, 2011
Family favorite!! Great flavor. We use real maple syrup.