Maple Sugar Pumpkin Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 inches)
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Pour into the pie shell. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° and continue baking for about 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate. Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 308 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 22, 2017
Really good recipe other than being way to sweet! Next time I will cut the sugar in about 1/2 when using real maple syrup!
Nov 8, 2016
yummy will make again
Oct 26, 2016
Absolutely delicious, best of all no sweetened condensed milk! Thanks for sharing.
Nov 5, 2015
I am a Vermonter, and wish I could make my own male syrup :)Great recipe! it gives the pumpkin a rustic flavor.
Nov 30, 2014
I liked the hint of maple flavor. The consistency was a bit different than my normal pie. It was softer but it did melt in your mouth.
Nov 28, 2014
Delicious twist on a classic!
Nov 12, 2011
Family favorite!! Great flavor. We use real maple syrup.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.