Maple Praline Supreme
This is such an easy dessert to fix well in advance and tuck in the freezer for a special treat anytime. Maple syrup has the right flavor to make it dynamite.—Pat Bixby, Lake Elmore, Vermont
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans or hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a bowl, combine the nuts, brown sugar and butter. Spread onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until browned. Cool; crumble and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine marshmallow creme and syrup until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Place half of the nut mixture in a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan. Top with marshmallow mixture and remaining nut mixture. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm. Invert onto a serving plate and slice.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 467 calories, 34g fat (14g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.