- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans or hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Combine nuts, brown sugar and butter until well mixed. Spread onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until browned. Cool; crumble and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine marshmallow creme and syrup until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Place half of the nut mixture in a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Top with marshmallow mixture and remaining nut mixture. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm. Invert onto a serving plate and slice. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forMaple Praline Supreme
"I have not made this recipe as yet, just received it from a friend and did taste at her house,,was totally great tasting."