Maple Praline Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 50 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- In a large bowl, combine the pecans, coconut, flour and brown sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 10-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack (leave oven on).
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the cream, flour. syrup, vanilla and salt. Beat in the eggs just until combined. Fold in toffee bits. Pour over crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a small bowl, combine the syrup and whipped topping; carefully spread over cheesecake. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 511 calories, 39g fat (20g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 328mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Dec 1, 2013
Excellent recipe! It requires a few steps but is worth it. The interesting crust and topping really make this cheesecake. It's an especially great recipe for a holiday dessert table. Yum!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.