- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- In a large bowl, combine the pecans, coconut, flour and brown sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 10-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack (leave oven on).
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the cream, flour. syrup, vanilla and salt. Beat in the eggs just until combined. Fold in toffee bits. Pour over crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a small bowl, combine the syrup and whipped topping; carefully spread over cheesecake. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forMaple Praline Cheesecake
"Excellent recipe! It requires a few steps but is worth it. The interesting crust and topping really make this cheesecake. It's an especially great recipe for a holiday dessert table. Yum!"