- 1 pound boneless country-style pork ribs, trimmed and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown or Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil on all sides; drain. Place ribs and onion in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Combine syrup and mustard; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forMaple Pork Ribs
"Doubled so whole family could eat (lol) We LOVED it was great. Will be making this again for all 4 of us."
"Very easy to make. And it was pretty tasty. Not a recipe that blew my socks off but not bad either."
"I have made this several times and my husband loves it. He says it is better than BBQ'd."
"I have tried making this three times and it is never good - not enough flavor in the meat and kind-of blah."